Friday, October 24, 2014

Quick Intro To State #7

It has been an interesting trip so far.  I am blogging live at the University of Utah, site of the Utah Open, which starts at 5pm Eastern time, 3 pm Mountain time.

This is the first time I have entered a different time zone in over 7 years.  Last night, my body & cell phone was telling me 1005pm while I was eating dinner, but the local time showed 805 pm.  I had the same problem today, when I arrived here at 1pm eastern time, approximately four hours before the tournament.

It has been different so far, as compared to home.   There are traffic signals that have 6 signal heads on one mast arm that is at least 72 feet long.  Most of New Jersey doesn't have mast arms that long.  The sidewalks are more offset from the road, showing at least 8 feet of grass buffer on the road by my hotel.  I'll provide the link to some pictures once I get home.  More posts to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment